The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
– I started the love month with this heart-warming book on hope, survival and on finding true love amidst heart-breaking challenges. I literally cried on this novel. A very good read.
Abundance of Katherines by John Green
– A novel on understanding how the brilliant mind works. Though the novel “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time” is way much better, this is still a good read. But among John Green’s works, The Fault in our Stars and Looking for Alaska tops the list.
A Night to Remember by Walter Lord
– A non-fiction book on the true events of the sinking and final hours of the Titanic. Well researched and compiled, this may have been the primary basis of other Titanic stories ever made.
Go the F*ck to Sleep
– Made me read because of the title and the high rankings on Amazon. haha. Cool bedtime book but beware! Never read this to your young ones. Haha.
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
– Eccentric and truly “peculiar”. I loved how photography was mixed with the story. Eerie photographs were included in the novel. I’ve read that they’re going to make a movie on this one. Can’t wait to see this on film.