It was just sad that I wasn’t able to read more now than what I usually do before when I was still in school. 🙂
- Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami – Need I say more? 🙂 Yet another notable work from the genius himself. I just had goosebumps (literally) while reading this book. Haha. Better to read this during the day to avoid such. 🙂
- Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo – A fun, light reading of a little boy’s awesome journey during his near death experience to the supernatural world beyond.
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson – A hilarious and weird novel which tells the story of a centenarian’s journey during his youth and the present time with his equally weird friends and adventures.
- How to Tell if Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You by The Oatmeal – I instantly took a liking to this because of my adoration for cats. 🙂 A funny comic (and hilarious explanation) of your cat’s weird and sometimes peculiar behavior. BEWARE everyone. Haha.
- This is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz – Realistic and heart-breaking; a must read for everyone who has been, is currently into AND PLANNING into going through the relationship CHEATING. Haha. “A cheater’s guide to love.”
- Looking for Alaska by John Green – I had a whole collection of John Green. Didn’t know where to start but a friend told me to start with Looking for Alaska. I guess I made the right decision as this book is really superb. 🙂 John Green is one of the best writers there is out there. 🙂
Miles was a regular teenage boy getting through school and through some of his eccentric habits. But then comes Alaska Young, a gorgeous, smart and wild girl who he became close friends with. Alaska, amidst her wild and peculiar ways, still unintentionally captured Miles’ heart. A really nice and sad twist at the middle up to the end. Made me wanting for more. 🙂