Some of the most helpful trading, investment and business books I came across with.
Most of these books, I got for free except for the Technical Analysis which I bought at Ebay.
1. Technical Analysis by Martin J. Pring
– This is a must for us stock brokers to get hold of. Probably one of the most precise books about Technical Analysis-Stock Trading. If you are heavily into stock trading and would like to understand and dig deeper into the different price movements and fluctuations, this is the right book for you. The book is “purely technical” though. If you don’t have a background on stock trading and a bit too busy to read, Citiseconline also offers INTENSIVE and SIMPLE technical analysis seminars handled by Juan Barredo that would make it easier for you to understand.
2. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
– This was given to me by my boyfriend and by far still one of the best books about stock trading for the long and safe term. 🙂 Another good pick for guides on financial goals.
3. 21 Steps on How to Start Your Own Business (Go Negosyo) by Dean Pax Lapid and Ping Sotto
– A free copy I got when I attended Bro. Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club Seminar on Business Startups and Sustainability at Valle Verde. This is a great guidelines book on business start-ups. Approach is way easier than the typical STRAMA Business Ad thesis that I had in college. It’s like reading a preschool book! Literally! 🙂 Should I have known earlier that setting up a business is this easy, I should have prevented myself from getting too much stressed during my thesis time. 🙂
4. My Maid Invests in the Stock Market and Why You Should, Too! by Bo Sanchez
– I adore Bro. Bo Sanchez. Even way back. First time I came across this, I said to myself that this is one heck of a book! It’s a perfect and simple explanation on how the stock market works and how we can profit from it even for long term investments. When I was starting out as a broker, I had a bit difficulty explaining and letting people realize the gold in the stock market. Many are doubtful. Majority are scared. But when you come to read this, it makes you realize that God created the stock market to help us out. The stock market is a HUGE gateway into getting truly rich and blessed in life. SERIOUSLY. GET INTO IT. Before it’s too late. 🙂